Sunday, March 8, 2009

its a hard knock life

life just doesnt get any easier when youre getting older. i find myself struggling a lot more now-a-days. im finding it hard to make some decisions sometimes and it just stresses me out. i miss having such a carefree life. i wish i was a kid again! getting away with things i cant do now. having my parents decide for me so i dont have to stress. not having drama or having to deal with problems that im dealing with now. but i have to grow up some day... and now is that freaking time! gotta stick it out on my own. it makes me sad though because if i were to get into any type of trouble, my parents have that choice of not being there, friends have that choice of not supporting anything.. just lonely old me. its just a scary thought of being alone in this world. i cant image life without having those who are beside me. people now are more about themselves. they only care about where they are and where they need to go. some people dont find the need to be a helping hand and help someone who is in need... and those people need to go f*** themselves... haha jk. shooot, we are who we are. do what you gotta do. go with your instincts. do what is right! i just need to lower my stress level down to about zero and that would be fine haha. i gotta stop running away from problems and just solve the damn thing because itll just haunt me until i do something about it. its a hard knock life!

No comments: