Friday, January 16, 2009

Sooo essssited!!!!

you may ask why i am sooo excited.. well its because you are now looking at your future hair stylist :) this has been what ive been waiting for ever since... always! lol well ever since i became obsessed with hurrrrr. anywho, so monday after taking my lola to the airport (sad time) i headed to euphoria institute for my meeting with the boss ladies. after a few hrs of 2 interviews, talking about why im interested, a tour of the school, piles of paper full of 'read this' 'sign here here and here', and $$$ payment info, i was already accepted. i could not stop smiling!! some of my friends know how much going to this school means to me. &also the family drama i had with this. im not going to get into that. basically, it took some arguing, tears, yelling, door slaming, and careful and respectful listening from my parents. i have filipino parents. that says it all! i am not at all interested in the medical field. so please, move along. im just glad and excited as can be to be finally doing what I.. yes, ME.. what I want to do. growing up in my family was a bunch of 'youre going to be a nurse' or 'you WILL be a nurse or you pay for your own schooling' but i didnt let that stop me. and thank goshness i didnt fall for it! haha :) well i start school on the 26th and my school sched is Mon-Fri from 8am-430pm. seems like high school all over again lol but i am not complaining. ill be seeing one of my best friends, trisha, everyday again! im also soo so excited for that!! yay trisha! me and trisha shared the same passion for hair and the same goals for college plans. she was one of my first friends when i moved to vegas and she is still in my life :) im very very glad for that. we were supposed to start cosmo school at the same time and do everything together but that got messed up cus of my parents being filipino and making me take the pharmacy course at csn lol its whatevs now. i have orientation at euphoria tomorrow. gotta finish up my FAFSA paper work... pain in my ass!!!!!


as for meccamee, we resumed our rehearsals on tuesday. we are now in training mode for the next few months. so far chris, jayce, matt, and arvin taught. supaaaa sickening so far!!! we learned matt and arvins last night. they were both fuckin amazing!!! ugh i cant get over it lol. i cant wait to learn all the other dances. oh we also started conditioning... its burns but im glad we're doing it!


as for the boyfraaan, hes great. we're great. lifes great lol. they had a kickback at their house last night. saw old faces and met new ones too. cory and his roommates are like BP for life.. haha. im definitely cutting down on that cus im very serious about going to school and also trying to get in shape. we're supposed to go to XS tomorrow night :) so essited for that. heard that place was craccckin and better than tryst. anyway, my and corys 6 mo is coming up :) aw yay lol


well i have 9 more days to do crazy, stay up all night things til i start school and be freaking lola. then ill have only the weekend to relax and chill.... unless i get a job. ill have to wait and see.

No comments: