Monday, January 12, 2009

i gotss a bruise

thats how you spell bruise right?! if not, what im trying to say is 'bah-rooooozzzzzz'. anyway, so last night i went out and partied.. for the first time in a long while. an HOM party. we celebrated karens berrfday. they had great music and great people. thats what really counts :) well i gotss a bruise and i dont know how i got it. its on my middle faaanger. i wore a ring on that finger last night soooo... um yea i still dont know how it got there. well to sum it up, it was a fun party and great seeing all my frienderlies even some super random, long time no see friends too! after the party i went to my boyfraans house and knocked the F out. then i woke up and met up with my family and went to church. we came home and ate our dindin. after that me and my sister watched the end of mr. and mrs. smith and the devil wears prada. i love that movie! ugh i pretty much love any movie ann hathaway is in! lol. its my lolas last night here. she leaves tomorrow at noon. sad daaays man, sad days! im gonna miss her soo mahhtzz! :( i only see her once a year. twice if im lucky. well hopefully she moves over here so i dont have to complain anymore. lol well i need to go sleepy time soon. i have to take my lola to the airport tmrw. goodnight!

No comments: