Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Lola! :)

indeed its her birthday today. shes actually visiting from new jersey right now. she leaves on monday :( anyway, my fambambi and i are going out to eat and do family things cus we're going out as a family. get it? got it? goood. i will update this thaaang thang when i get home. shooots!


update time!
ill start with last night.
cory (my boyfriend) came and picked me up after he got off work. he was expecting to pick tim up from the airport on the way back to his house but tim called right when we got there so i just watched tv and made soup while he was gone. kyle, bronson, and chad all showed up to the house at the same time. we waited for cory and tim to come home so we can play beerpong. they finally came back and we started to play. the first round i jsut sat and watched cus they all wanted to go against each other and it was kyles first time playing so i let them have their fun lol. bronson and kyle ended up winning so me and cory went against them. we were doing so well and we lost to the team with the guy who never played bp before lol. how sad well they played some more and i got bored being the only girl there so i just went to babys room and watched tv. i ended up falling asleep but cory woke me up to go with him to meet tim and his cousins up at downtown to gamble for a bit. i thought we were gonna do the fun penny slot machine thing but he wanted to play poker instead. aaaanddd i had left my id in my trench cus we went out earlier that week so i couldnt even sit and watch him play -_- luckily they had comfy couches and i fell asleep waiting. it made me a bit cranky cus by then it was like 4 something in the am. he came and woke me up to go eat at the california hotel. he loves the oxtail soup there. i think its gross lol so i just ordered a club sandwhich. i started to feel a little sick so i stopped eating. we left shortly after that. on our way home i started feeling nauseous so i asked him to pull over but nothing came out. by the time i got home i felt worse. i ran to my room, drank some water and laid down hoping to feel better but i didnt. i ended up doing the deed in my trash can. i felt much better after that! i went right to sleep and woke up at like 3 to my mom yelling for everyone to get ready. i got up and got ready and my fam headed to dj babin.... something. its a filipino restaurant. anyway, the food there is aiiiggght. after that we all went home. and now im here blogging lol. tonight is karens bday party at HOM. im thinking about going. well ill be back to blog about my night so we'll see what i end up doing....

No comments: