Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Update!

soo i know i suck at updating this thing but my nail experiment went pretty swell.. minus the fact that 3 of those nails broke due to clumsiness. im proud of myself lol. anyway, update on my life.. nothing really. still busy with school and all that good stuff. cory and i are good too. umm, i have blonde in my hair which im touching up again tomorrow (for the 3rd time.. im just not satisfied yet lol). ummmm... i got a new phone. the samsung eternity. pretty cool if you ask me. its a touch screen phone.. but doesnt live up to the iphone of course. i was suppose to purchase the iphone that day but i noticed this phone was buy 1 get 1 free andd cheaper than the iphone so i thought id give the other one to my mommy on the day for mothers :) im satisfied with it. i was getting tired of my blackberry and everyone having it and asking for bbm numbers and what not haha but im sure in like 3 months im going to be wanting whatevers new. which kinda makes me mad though because ill have this one and then like a few months later, theyll come out with something way cooler and then ill want that one... itll go on forever haha.


anyway, the pacquiao vs hatton fight was somethinn, wasnt it?! haha i was at a party that had everyone except like 3 people on pacmans side.. lmao. so funny that they thought hatton would win... i think not. not to mention my boyfriend wanted hatton to win.. FAIL! haha sorry baby, but i told you so :) that was a fun night though and a great fight.


anyone neeed a cut? color? help with extentions? mani? pedi?.. contact me :) need that $$$ lol
ill update when i get the chance k. tah taaah now

No comments: