Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Malfunctioning

why does everything in my life seem to be malfunctioning right now? if i cant fix some things, i will most likely go into a deep depression, emo stage.. i dont ever want to be at that level. i am trying to avoid that part. im attempting to solve one of my problems right now ---> i need an effing job ASAP.. for better reasons than just splurging it all on clothes, boots, accessories, hair products, etc (although that would be sooo fucking lovely). well any extra change will be for my personal wish list ha. i am going to make myself go to a bunch of shopping stores, restaurants, offices, etc and applying to whatever might work with my school sched. i know times are soooo damn rough right now and this might be a difficult task for me, but i hope i find something. at this point i dont really give a fcuk where i get hired. just keep that money coming. ill keep you guys updated on how this will go.


other updates: school is great. im accepting clients now :)
on a serious note, i just found out my mom has to get surgery :( i dont know how serious it is and what exactly it is but theres something in her throat? um its in the neck area is all i know. my parents dont like being open about that kind of stuff cus its just a very sensitive subject to talk about. but please pray for her. i love you mom!

No comments: